Helping Animals in Crisis
The best, most effective response to a disaster begins at the local level. We can help families and communities develop plans to ensure the safety of the animals who share our lives.
You can assist CVDART by:
- Donating needed supplies such as dog and cat food, sawdust, kitty litter, medical supplies, etc.
- Volunteering with our CVDART team!
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (802-505-7677)
- Sharing your expertise with our volunteers
- Giving a tax-deductible donation:
Donations to CVDART can be made online at www.vermontdart.org/donate or can be mailed to the address below. When donating online please select “Write a note” on the Paypal donation page and type in CVDART. When mailing checks, write CVDART in the note section of your check.
P.O. Box 1423
White River Junction, VT 05001
How you can help!
- Spread the word about CVDART.
- Become a CVDART sponsor.
- Donate to our wish list
- VOLUNTEER. We cannot continue this great work without dedicated volunteers
What are we looking for in our volunteers?
- Attend monthly meetings
- Bring energy and passion to the team
- Work collaboratively in the best interest of animals